Federal Supply Timeline
For over 80 years, Federal Supply USA has provided restaurant equipment and food service equipment to public and private institutions throughout the US. We are family owned and operated. Our satisfied clients include correctional facilities, education, health care, and military. We are members of the following organizations:
FEDA - As a member of the Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association since 1974, Federal Supply USA is recognized for upholding the highest standards in customer service and expertise in restaurant equipment design.
ACFSA - As a member of the American Correctional Food Service Affiliates we are experienced with extreme requirements of an correctional facilities. Kitchen equipment can be provided for all security levels, in accordance with ACFSA Standard #1 correctional specifications.
Since 1931, we have built our reputation on a dream and commitment to offer name brand, high quality foodservice equipment and supplies, at the most competitive prices. With this commitment comes VALUE: professional personal service, the expertise of our entire staff, and immediate shipment.
Federal Supply USA - Store Front
FEDERAL SUPPLY USA celebrates 80th Anniversary.
FSUSA Opens New National Sales Office
Federal Supply is featured in Chicago Tribune Article
D2 Poster boy for 1985. Thank goodness monitors don't look like that any more!
Still doing business as Federal China & Glassware Co. (top left)
Acquired Former Chicago Restaurant Building 114 bldg on right and merged with 116 Bldg. (top right)
114 & 116 being combined with a single address of 116 and a common face. (bottom left)
First major renovation is complete! (bottom right)
3rd Location, 121-123 S. Halsted Street. In the heart of Chicago's Greek town!
Circa 1942-49, 2nd location at 341-45 N. Clark St. in Chicago.
Circa 1942-1949. There was no License for Restaurant Supplies so D1 (Jim) was issued a "Hardware" Store "License."
Circa 1938 - D1 (Jim) in his office at N. State St. (top left)
Violet (Vi) in showroom at N. State Street. (bottom right)
Circa 1931 - D1 (Jim) (3rd from right) in the original location's showroom with salesmen at 504 N. State Street.
We like you! Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers on our products.